Applications for bursaries for the Think Big! Lead Now! Young Women’s National Leadership Program are open! Grounded in intersectional feminism and social justice, this is a comprehensive bilingual leadership program that includes e-learning sessions, a 3-day in-person leadership training summit, community engagement activities, and peer mentorship and support.
Open to young women and non-binary youth leaders between the ages of 18 and 25. The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 5th, 2019. The application can be file online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBLN2020
In this results-focused program, young women will:
- learn strategies for effective leadership — in every situation
- develop a better understanding of anti-racism anti oppression in their work
- enhance financial literacy skills and project management skills
- be exposed to governance and decision making
- acquire new tools for handling confrontation and conflict
- gain insight, tips, and tricks from women in leadership positions
Visit https://www.thinkbigleadnow.com/ for more information about the program.